Jeff Mata’s Resume
Result-oriented, hands-on construction management professional. Expertise in all aspects of caisson and foundation construction. Verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through estimating, scheduling crews, coordinating trades, developing relationships with general contractors and owners. Versed in Contract negotiations, material specifications, purchasing, and personnel management.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Development
- Safety and Compliance Management
- Employee Management and Scheduling
- Budgets and Job Costing
- Critical Path Project Management
- Management of All Aspects for Multiple Projects
- Quality Control Management
Evergreen Caissons, Inc, Denver, CO
General Manager, Nov 2007 – present
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct and supervise workers.
Tri-Mata Construction, Aurora, CO United States
Owner, May 2005 – Sept 2007
- Owned and operated a remodeling company while attending college.
- Metro State University, Denver, CO, Civil Engineer Candidate, Sept 2013
- NCCCO Certified (National Commission Certification of Crane Operators)
- Qualified Signal Person-SpotterQualified Rigger
- Trenching/Excavation Competent Person
- Adult CRP/AED and Standard First Aid Trained
- 5-Years Experience in Heavy Drilling Equipment